We are all human. Sometimes things don’t work out the way we want them to. That’s why some clever folks invented refunds policy to make sure you don’t get cheated. Here at Oryone.com, we value our customers as our friends. We want to treat them nice and be fair.
In the unlikely event that you will need a refund, we wrote down a few simple rules both you and us can follow.
Refunds ARE ISSUED in the following cases:
- the product has not been delivered to the address provided, even though weeks have passed since the due delivery date
- there was a serious error or prominent manufacturing problem on the product
- the delivered product was an incorrect size, color or design to the one ordered
- the product arrived damaged, broken or otherwise faulty due to the delivery
The customer is required to provide a photo (or video) proof supporting the reason for the refund. Requests for refund must be sent to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the confirmed delivery date.
If you’re contacting us, please always provide your order number so we can help you faster.
Refund WILL NOT BE ISSUED in these cases:
- the customer has requested a replacement which has been arranged
- the request was sent outside the 7 days window mentioned above
- the package didn’t arrive due to an incorrect address provided by a customer, or issues with delivery to a PO Box address
- the customer wishes to cancel the order after the order has already been shipped and shipping confirmation sent
- the product was used and is not in original condition, therefore it cannot be returned and refunded
- the product was damaged as a result of handling by the customer
- if the package comes back as undelivered (due to incorrect shipping address, package not being picked up from the post office, held at customs or refused by the recipient), we reserve the right to refuse a refund