Just like on a first date, you never know how things go and you shouldn’t feel the pressure of asking her or him out on a second date. We are not here to tolerate any such mistakes.
In the very unlikely event that you won’t fall in love with the product you ordered, we provide our valued customers a 30 days return policy.
You don’t have to explain to us that the product didn’t live up to your expectations. That’s fine, life goes on. Just to make sure we are fair to everyone, here are a few practical rules we would be very happy if you could stick to.
Returns are accepted under these conditions:
- we are accepting returns only up to 30 days since you received your item, any requests for returns after this time will not be honored.
- the item must be returned to us in original condition (including tags), packaging and without any obvious signs of wear.
- you will have to pay for the shipping of the returned product to the address we will provide
- we will ask for a proof of purchase and your order number
- for hygienic and the most obvious reasons, some items are not eligible for returns. These include hats, headbands, socks, reusable diapers, bras, liquids, food-related items, health and personal care items.
- to arrange a return of your item please contact our friendly team who will provide detailed instructions along with our mailing address - they can be reached 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- returns are processed within 5 – 7 business days (excluding holidays and weekends)
- once your return has been processed, we will either offer you resend or refund. In case of refund, it will take between 5 - 7 business days for the money to reach your account. This is out of our control.
- we reserve the right to refuse returns on items and orders that do not comply with the above rules.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We want to keep you happy and will go all out to help in case your item wasn’t really a love at first sight. Every story deserves a happy ending, right?